Blog Update: A Brief Organizing Note

One project that I'll be undertaking over the next month or so (or whenever I get around to it) is cleaning up my labels and listing them on the sidebar to make it easier for people to search my site by category.  So instead of 5,000 labels under each of my Les Miserables post, I will have just one or two labels like "les miserables" and "musical."  Or if I want to talk about my novel, I might list it and anything related under "historical fiction."  Hopefully it will make it easier for people who have come to this site for a specific purpose to find something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Land of Painted Caves: Fool Me Twice...

The Earth's Children Series: Epilogue: What Could Auel Have Done Differently?

MTV's Daria: Did the Writers Send the Wrong Message?