Small Update for Paperpusher Message Board Users

I generally keep this blog separate from my role as owner/administrator of www.thepaperpusher.net, the Paperpusher Message Board, or PPMB.  However, since the board has been down due to frustrating tech issues that we are working to resolve, it struck me that some people might come to this address for information.  While I won't be updating here, I urge people to check out my @PaperpusherMB Twitter account, which provides up-to-date information about the attempts to bring the website back up.  Hopefully it won't be long, but thanks for your patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Land of Painted Caves: Fool Me Twice...

The Earth's Children Series: Epilogue: What Could Auel Have Done Differently?

MTV's Daria: Did the Writers Send the Wrong Message?