'Twas the Update Before Thanksgiving


I don't have a whole lot to report.  I've been busy for both good and bad reasons... recently bad, but I won't go into it.

First, What's New With the Blog?  Well this month and next month will likely be quiet, or at least not unusual.  However, I'm toying with the thought of expanding it to three times a week -- two posts short, less than 500 words, and one post my standard long one.

You may have noticed that I changed my tag at the top.  While mainly keeping the content unchanged, I want to skew the focus on this blog a bit more in the introvert and introverted section.

That said, an old and welcome piece of business will soon be back: Downton Abbey recaps!  I'm sure no one will know what happened and everyone will be super surprised, right?!

Second, What's New With the Novel?  I know you want to hear, right?  Well the selling part remains stalled mainly because it's the holidays.  I still have that query letter and synopsis hovering on the edge of being ready to send, but not quite (agh!) and need to research specific agents rather than just randomly sending them out.  At the same time, I have begun outlining the second novel in the series.  A lot of awesome stuff happens... just like in the first one!  I will start querying again full force in January.

Meanwhile, Happy Thanksgiving my American brethren and Happy Some Other Day to everyone else!      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Land of Painted Caves: Fool Me Twice...

The Earth's Children Series: Epilogue: What Could Auel Have Done Differently?

MTV's Daria: Did the Writers Send the Wrong Message?